020 765 0919
support@changa.co.ke

Amani Fellowship Fund

I need to raise the tuition fee of Ksh40000 to secure my place as fellow at Amani institute,where I was selected for a highly competitive program .

$ 143 funds raised

34 supporters

0days left

Treasurer Controlled
Verified fundraisers mean that the fundraiser has been verified with all necessary documents . Verified Fundraiser

Hello, I was recently selected as a fellow at Amani institute for a postgraduate program in Social innovation Management. This is a highly competitive 9month program for leaders and changemakers from around the globe. As a result of my compelling application, track record and economic background, I was awarded a 95% scholarship. I however need to raise the remaining 5%,which amounts to Ksh.40000 by 2nd July 2017,so as to secure my place as a fellow.

It is in regard to this that I appeal for your support.You can donate whatever amount to my mchanga by following this link.

Thank you in advance.

Click to read more
 

Dial: *483*57*13120#


Paybill: 891300

Account: 13120

USD
 
 

Business Name: MCHANGA

Reference: 13120


Business Number: 891300

Account Number: 13120


Dial: *160*2*1#

Paybill: 891300

Account: 13120


Joan Christine Wanjiku Kanja    -    2547117XXXXX